Friday, July 14, 2023

New Coke Product

I bought this product at Moti's. It is another new version of diet coke. I advised Coke Bear that I thought it had too much caramel. Coke Bear replied that I didn't understand that this was an 'Ultimate Limited Edition' under the 'League of Legends' program (the name of the new products department). ........... Then I asked Coke Bear what happened to the 'Hone our core competencies to exceed our benchmarks' policy. ...Coke Bear responded, "I make the policy, I can interpret the policy." ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... At least it didn't have any after taste unlike a product I tested a few years ago (I think it was called "Showtime Edition". Cross posted in the Weiss Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment